Turkey's Largest Warship: TCG Anadolu Ship
Turkey's largest warship TCG Anadolu continues to prepare to make us all proud. We can say that the construction of our ship, which was launched in the past years, continues. We can say that the TCG Anadolu Ship, which is determined as the flagship of the Turkish Naval Forces, is very impressive with its appearance and the features it contains.
We would like to inform you about the features of our ship, which is in the warship class, and how exactly it is.
TCG Anadolu Ship Characteristics
TCG Anadolu Ship, which is in the warship class, has a total length of 232 meters and a width of 32 meters. They are quite large and also have extremely important sections inside. In general, the characteristics of the TCG Anadolu Ship are as follows;
• It has a height of 58 meters.
• There is a 1,410 square meter heavy cargo garage reserved for heavy vehicles and cargo such as tanks and containers.
• There is a 1,165 square meter ship pool.
• One thousand 880 square meters has been allocated as a light-duty garage.
• It has an airplane ramp with 6 landing areas.
• It has a flight deck of 5 thousand 440 square meters.
• There is a hangar area of 900 square meters.
• It also has a capacity of 6 F358s, 8 medium-duty transport helicopters, 4 attack helicopters, 2 seahawk utility helicopters, and 2 unmanned aerial vehicles.
These are the characteristics of our ship in general.
The armored warship is among the most preferred ship models. They are highly preferred models due to their extremely impressive appearance. If you like armored warships, you can choose the models produced in this area. You can also find models of famous historical ships such as the Nusret minelayer.
In addition to these, models such as helicopter warship models are highly preferred due to both their appearance and the details it has.
Of course, instead of all these, the model of the TCG Anadolu Ship, Turkey's largest warship, can be preferred. We can say that it is a candidate to be the most special part of the collections.