Design White Sailboat Table Decoration
The taut cloth, which is sewn side by side and moves by attaching it to the main mast of the boat, is called a sail. A sailing ship is a watercraft with thick cloth on its masts, moving by using the power of wind in the sea.
The sailboat travels by taking advantage of the power of the wind. Humanity built sailing ships because of their desire to explore the seas and hunt. Sailing ship history is very old. In the past, ships that moved with human power moved from wind power with the sail cloths of sailing ships. It is rumored that Noah got on a sailing ship with people who believed in him in the great flood.
The sails of the first sailing ships built were square in shape. Square sails used in sailing ships were called four-collar sails. Later, triangular sails began to be used in sailing ships in order to make better use of wind power, to increase ship balance and to benefit from the wind coming from everywhere.
Most of the marine vessels with sails have a flat protrusion at the bottom in order to prevent it from overturning in strong winds. There are ways of movement of sailing boats according to the direction of the wind. These movement types are given different names. The sailboat movement that takes the wind right behind it is called "sterna", and the sailboat movement that receives the wind from the side is called "apaz". Sailing ships cannot sail to the wind. They can only move into the wind by zigzagging. This movement of the sailboat is called "pulling the luff".
The use of sailing ships continues today. Sailing ships have gained new updates with the developing technology and knowledge. Many sailing ships of different sizes and speeds are used in both hobby and sports fields. People who are engaged in sailing should have knowledge and experience about sailing. Sailing sport started to develop in the second half of the 19th century. Later, the developing sailing sport Olympics started to be held. Every country has a federation for sailing.
Complete your home decoration and office decoration with the Design White Sailboat Table Decoration that will bring the unique breeze of the sea to your home. Design White Sailboat Table Decoration will be your indispensable decorative ship model, which will reflect the freedom of the sea with its unique appearance on your work table, console or dining table.
Design White Sailboat Table Decoration will allow you to create coastal-themed decorations with its white, blue and cream colored appearance. It will bring the magical breeze of the sea to your home with its written sail details completing its soft-colored appearance.
Designed with effort and patience, the ship model of the White Sailboat Table Decoration will blow the air of the hot and cold seas at the same time with the perfect combination of wood. The model of the ship that is compatible with every decoration will be your eye-catching decorative object. It will quickly become a part of your home and shine like a jewel in every area and present the sparkle of labor in the most elegant way.
Each ship model is unique and unique because it is made by hand. You can reach the Design White Sailboat Table Decoration ship model, which will only be found by you, with the first quality Nautica Goods.
Product Dimension: Length: 31 cm, Height: 54 cm, Width: 12 cm
Product Material: Wood
Product Care: The model of the ship with its lower part made of wooden material is a completely original and specially designed product. You can wipe the part made of wood with a damp cloth. Avoid using cleaning products and harsh materials that can cause scratches or breakage. The product should be kept away from impacts.
1. If you place an order electronically through the website you are using, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract presented to you.
2. When the product comes to you, definitely shoot the video while opening it. Faulty or Defective products proved by video will be returned unconditionally.
3. Cargo charges, which are the shipping costs of the product, will be paid by the buyers.
4. Each purchased product is delivered to the person and/or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, Buyers may terminate the contract.
5. For arbitrary returns (like I don't like it, it is small), the shipping fee will be paid by the buyer.
6. If it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller must notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning about this situation. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PRODUCT PURCHASED IS NOT PAID:
7. If the buyer does not pay the price of the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the Seller's obligation to deliver the product ends.
PURCHASES MADE WITH THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
8. After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card paid by the buyer is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the product sold is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the Buyer will return the product subject to the contract to the SELLER within 3 days. must.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED DURING THE TIME FOR UNEXPECTED REASONS:
9. If there is a force majeure that the seller cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered on time, the situation is notified to the Buyer. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the product with a similar product, or the postponement of the delivery until the obstacle disappears. If the buyer cancels the order; If the payment has been made in cash, this fee will be paid to him in cash within 14 days of cancellation. If the buyer made the payment by credit card and cancels, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days from this cancellation, but the bank can transfer it to the buyer's account within 2-3 weeks.
OBLIGATION OF THE BUYER TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
10. The Buyer will inspect the contractual goods/service before receiving it; crushed, broken, torn packaging, etc. will not receive the damaged and defective goods/services from the courier company. The delivered goods/services will be deemed undamaged and intact. The BUYER must carefully protect the goods/services after delivery. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, the goods/services should not be used.
11. BUYER; Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the purchased product to himself or to the person/organization at the address indicated, he can use the right to withdraw from the contract by refusing the goods without any legal or criminal liability and without any justification, provided that the SELLER is notified via the following contact information.
DURATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
12. If the buyer purchases a service, this 14-day period starts from the date the contract is signed. Before the right of withdrawal expires, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised in service contracts whose service is initiated with the approval of the consumer.
13. Expenses arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
14. To use the right of withdrawal, written notification must be made to the SELLER by registered mail, fax, or e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days and the product must not be used by the provisions of "Products for which the Right of Withdrawal cannot be exercised" outlined in this contract.
USE OF WITHDRAWAL RIGHT:
15. The invoice of the product delivered to the 3rd person or the BUYER (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning. Order returns whose invoices are issued on behalf of the institutions will not be completed unless the RETURN INVOICE is issued.)
16. The return form must be delivered complete and undamaged, together with the box, packaging, and standard accessories, if any, of the products to be returned.
17. The SELLER is obliged to return the total price and the documents that put the BUYER under debt within 10 days from the receipt of the withdrawal notice to the BUYER and to return the goods within 20 days.
18. If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to a reason caused by the BUYER's fault or if the return becomes impossible, the BUYER is liable to compensate the damages of the SELLER at the rate of a defect. However, the BUYER is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the product or product within the right of withdrawal.
19. If the campaign limit amount set by the SELLER is decreased due to the use of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign is canceled.
PRODUCTS THAT CANNOT BE USED OF WITHDRAWAL RIGHT:
20.Custom design, underwear bottom pieces, swimwear and bikini bottoms, make-up materials, disposable products, goods that are in danger of deterioration or that are likely to expire, and which are not available to be returned to the BUYER, Products that are not suitable for health and hygiene if the package is opened by the BUYER after delivery, products that are mixed with other products after delivery and cannot be separated by nature, Goods related to periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, except those provided under the subscription agreement, The return of the services performed or intangible goods delivered to the consumer instantly, audio or video recordings, books, digital content, software programs, data recording, and data storage devices, computer consumables, packaging if opened by the BUYER as required by the Regulation. It is not possible. In addition, before the expiration of the right of withdrawal, it is not possible to use the right of withdrawal regarding the services started with the approval of the consumer.
21. Cosmetics and personal care products, underwear products, swimwear, bikinis, books, reproducible software and programs, DVD, VCD, CD and cassettes, and stationery consumables (toner, cartridge, tape, etc.) they must be intact and unused.
22. Especially designed products with the customer's name are not entitled to return. When the buyer accepts the contract, he automatically accepts the items.
23. The PURCHASER agrees, declares, and undertakes that if he defaults in the case of payment by credit card, the cardholder will pay interest within the framework of the credit card agreement with the bank and be liable to the bank. In this case, the relevant bank may apply for legal remedies; The BUYER may request the costs and the counsel's fee from the BUYER and in any case, in case the BUYER goes into default due to the debt, the BUYER accepts that the SELLER will pay the loss and damage incurred due to the delayed performance of the debt.